Blog Background

Friday, April 10, 2009

Thanks Mimi and Doc!


I got to open the package I got from Mimi and Doc today! It had an Easter basket for Me, Mommy, and Daddy and a present just for me!

Thanks to i-chat, Mimi got to watch me open ALL of my gifts. Sometimes I will go over to the computer and point and say either Mimi or Papaw (even when it's not on), since this is the main way we communicate with the grand parents b/c they live so far away!

So cool!  I got a new rain coat and rain boots! I LOVED them, but I especially loved the boots. It took me a few minutes to get used to them. I was walking around the den like I was walking on the moon or in ski boots. 

Getting my flash on!
I would have totally worn these boots to bed. I cried and cried when Mom took them off of me. I kept saying "shoes, shoes, shoes!!!" Thank you SO much for my Easter happies! I can't wait to see you next week! Love, Luke (and mommy and daddy)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These will be some of the pictures that will embarrass him one day! But they are adorable nonetheless!