Blog Background

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Go Knicks!

Dad got a super sweet deal on Knicks tickets (his student ticket was only $15!), so we got to go see the Knicks play at Madison Square Garden today. It was a 1 o'clock game which worked perfectly into my daily nap schedule, since I usually take a nap about 3pm. Mom thought I would barely last through the first half, but Mom and Dad brought a secret weapon. See picture below....
I LOVED every minute of the game. It was so much fun to cheer with everyone else. Even though I didn't quite understand why I was clapping, I clapped with the best of them. Even though the Knicks lost, I had such a good time. Not to mention, I got to have a hot dog, chips, popcorn, and my very first taste of cotton candy! 
This little contraption was the secret to our success and the best $19 we have ever spent. It is a little fold up booster seat that clips on to any chair. It kept Luke confined and he sat here the entire game (aside from the quick walk around the garden during half time.)
P.S. (Sorry for the quality of the pictures...they would only let us bring in our point and shoot camera. No Nikon D60 today. Bummer :) Oh yeah, and the hat in the first picture came with the bag of cotton candy. Bonus! )

No comments: