Blog Background

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mimi, Doc, and GREAT GM

For Christmas, Mimi and Doc gave my GREAT grandmother Marion a trip up to see where we live! They got here today and I was SO very happy to see them. I love saying Mimi and Doc and I am working hard on saying Grandmother Marion, but that is a hard one. I almost said Marion tonight at dinner. We went to the Red Hat tonight, a French Bistro right on the Hudson River. I was such a good boy and Wednesday nights are jazz nights, so that helped to keep me entertained!
Here I am trying to "butter" my amuse bouche of bread, fig jelly, and cheese. It was pretty good, but in the end, I just decided to eat the bread part.
I LOVE having visitors! I can't wait to show GM around our town tomorrow and then it is on to spend the weekend in NYC! SO much fun!....

No comments: