Blog Background

Thursday, April 30, 2009

GB and GJ Day 2: Lyndhurst Castle

After a tour of Irvington, Burke, Central Ave, and Stew Leonard's and lunch at the greek place, we headed to Lyndhurst Castle for a guided tour. 
The grounds of Lyndhurst are so beautiful and all of the trees and flowers are finally blooming! I was listening and being such a good boy until they told us that we couldn't bring the stroller into the castle. Let's just say that antiques and I don't mix, not to mention that you mean I have to stay QUIET...I don't think so. After about 2 minutes in the castle, Doc had to take me out and let me RUN! Thanks for entertaining me while everyone else was inside. The best part of the afternoon was getting to see the groundhog pop out of his hole. Thanks again, Doc!

After the tour, we headed back to the hotel to regroup before dinner. We ate at Harvest on Hudson tonight and since I missed my nap this afternoon, the first half of the meal was AWESOME. Mom, Dad, and Mimi took turns taking me outside to play. I was MUCH better once they brought my chicken fingers and berries. So much fun and lots more fun to come this weekend, but now it's time for me to go Night, Night!

No comments: