Blog Background

Monday, April 6, 2009

Palm Sunday

Guess what I did yesterday?....I sat in the Easter Bunny's lap and was such a HAPPY CAMPER about it!!! I think what helped was that my good friend and neighbor, Katie, was such a trooper and sat in his lap first.  This Easter bunny was much cuter, than last year's bunny, too. After church, we met the Metcalfe's at the Danbury mall to see the Easter bunny and then headed to the Hill's for a cook out. It was so much fun being with all of our friends! We have to get as many play dates in as we can in these last two months up here!!!
Hey Morganne, Do you think I could be any more relaxed?
Enough with this egg hunting thing....I just want the candy or puffs in this case!!!!
Playing with Morganne after dinner....we were naming body parts and waiting on dessert!
Do I look like I'm ready to go home yet, Daddy? I think not!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he wasn't scared of the Easter Bunny. That's great! He's such a little man!