Blog Background

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Festivities!

This morning before we left for the Easter Party at Daddy's work, I got to dye Easter Eggs for the very first time!
I used the wire egg getter outer for a few of the eggs, but I found out that my hand worked MUCH better! Now my right hand looks like the Incredible Hulk! After dying eggs, we headed to the Victoria Home up in Ossining---the nursing home where Daddy works. They always throw the best parties! A lot of the residents were there and they even had party food and party punch---yum!
They had a clown who was making animals out of balloons and painting faces. He painted my face just like the Easter bunny, with buck teeth and all.

Since it was raining today, they had the Easter egg hunt in doors. I racked up quite the egg stash and I even found a silver and gold egg, which meant I won a special prize (it was a goody bag with extra candy, a yoyo and a Mickey mouse toy)! Notice what shoes I am wearing. This was the first thing I put on when I got up and I literally haven't taken them off since. (See yesterdays post for details.)

What a fun Easter Eve day!!!

No comments: