Blog Background

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

White Post Farm


Today Mom and I made the trek out to Long Island, NY with a few of my hommies from church (and their mommies). It was a beautiful sunny day, but it felt like 19 degrees when we left the house at 9am this morning. Thankfully, White Post farm moves some of it's attractions and their animals inside, so during the winter months, there is still tons to do and we can run around and play out of the cold.
Gotta love being surrounded by all of these girls!
I LOVED feeding the goats and sheep, I tried to give them the pellets, but all they wanted was the ice cream cone that they came in.
We even got to feed some of the goats and sheep a bottle of milk. Even Mom got in on some of the action.
We all got to ride this cool choo choo train that passed by a huge bubble maker.
Who's got the keys to the Jeep?....Maybe,I will get to Europe one day, so I can practice driving on the "wrong" side of the car again.
Ah, playing in the dirty sand...I can't wait to play in the beautiful sand at Gulf Shores this summer!!!
Check out my chick magnet car!....what toddler can resist a red Mickey Mouse Car? I gotta get me one of these!
They even had a make and take craft: Paint your own pet rock. I LOVE to paint and much to my Mom's surprise, I didn't make too much of a mess!
Aaarg....get me outta this pink house....there is way too much estrogen in here!....
We started and ended the day by watching the chickens put on a song and dance show. 
No day would be complete with out a snack/lunch break. All in all it was a wonderful day. I can't wait to bring Daddy back once it gets a little warmer. I was fast asleep as soon as we pulled out of the parking lot and slept the whole ride home.

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a precious little man you have! He is so cute! :-) Laura