Blog Background

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Some of my LOVE's on V Day :)

I haven't let go of these balloons since Daddy brought them home last night. I LOVE me some balloons :)
Mom thought it was time to get some more hand prints, for scrapbooking purposes, of course! But, I didn't mind one bit. In fact, the was the first time I really got into it. I LOVE getting dirty! Yes,  this is the mess that is our den. It gets cleaned up at least twice a day only to end up right back like this by bed time. I LOVE making messes!
We drove to Jersey today for one purpose: Chick-fil-A. I LOVE me some Chick-fil-A!!! I can eat a whole kids meal by myself, well, all of the nuggets and then a few of the fries, but I will only eat it if I have some ketchup! It is my new favorite condiment... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ketchup.
And finally, I LOVE my mom's strawberry cup cakes with vanilla frosting and funfetti on top. Have a very Happy Valentine's day!

No comments: