Blog Background

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's time for an intervention (Dad's post for the day)....

Jessica and I were truly blessed when God gave us Luke. He is the best baby in the world. Well, he's not really a baby anymore, he's our little man. Luke does this thing were when he is dirty or when he has something on him that he wants off, he will call for mamma until it is cleaned off. When he calls for mamma in this "clean-up tone" it has a particular sound to it and we know to come running and bring clean-up utensils. Well, I wake up to this, "Mamma, Mamma, Mamma," coming from the crib and what do i find when i enter the room? Luke had gotten into the diaper bag and well, I will let the pictures speak for themselves. 


         Wonder what this does?




I know where this goes. 
I see mommy do it all the time.





Maybe if I put my finger in there, I can get it better.
  (which he did)




Want some daddy? 
I think this color would look good on you.




Now to add a glossy finish.


HELP, I need uncle Kyle to come up here so we can give Luke an intervention for Trish McEvoy 
products. 


2 comments:

Baby Payne said...

Daddy, your post was SOOO funny :)

Joy said...

Gotta love it!