Blog Background

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Tent and New Table


Check out my new gifts from IKEA! Mom and Dad said that these were part of my birthday presents, but that is still 3 months away. I guess we are starting the celebrations early! I love to hang out in my new tent. It even has the cool mesh windows and yes, even Mom and Dad fit, but we can't all 3 be in here at once. It is just a two seater! I love to shut the doors, but only if someone else is in there with me.


We also got a new table and chairs. Mom and Dad thought I needed a new place to do my coloring. We got two more red chairs, but we are not putting them together yet because of the space issue. This is now where I eat, too. No more high chair for me! It has been a little bit of an adjustment now that I can come and go as I please while I eat, but I am sure I will get the hang of it soon. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new table & chairs and the tent. He's so grown up now... out of his high chair and everything. Don't grow up too fast little man!