Blog Background

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mondays are Daddy Days

Since Mondays are Daddy day care days...where do we spend our Monday mornings?...you guessed it....the Library. It just so happens that my age group story hour is on Monday mornings and even if the past few times I have been a little shy, I LOVE it. We sing songs and read books. It's great. And since, it was a little warmer this past Monday (we almost hit 50 degrees- whooo hoooo- heat wave), we decided to go to one of the parks by the river. 
At this end of the park, there is a 9-11 memorial. Doesn't the flag look so vibrant against the blue sky? 
Can you see NYC and the Empire state building in the distance over my left shoulder? 
Mom tried to be a little artsy and do some effects to the picture since it was a little under exposed. Check out how it makes Dad's Alabama hat stand out. Oh yeah, and see how close the train tracks are.... Every time a train went past I would say "Choo Choo." What a fun day!

1 comment:

Emily Lu said...

I love the updates and especially you and your daddy. I love my daddy time. Can't wait to see you when you come next month. Can you believe that one year ago today...mommy and daddy were coming to get me in China.