Blog Background

Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Little Turkey!

This halloween was so much cooler than last year. For one thing, all I could do was lay on the floor and for another thing I was just a silly ol' pumpkin (even though mom thinks I was the cutest thing). This year, it was all my mom and dad could do to keep me from running down the street. I even had  a little run in with this here green chair. Check out the battle wound on my nose. (Mom cried more than I did, even though it was a pretty bad hit.)
Mmmmm.....suckers!
Check out my tail feathers!!!
I can't believe they just give this stuff out! I quickly learned how to get the candy and stick it in my jack 0'lantern bag. This is our sweet across the street neighbor, Mr. Sweeny. His name is Luke, too!
Mom was a witch and Dad was a priest! Happy Halloween everyone!!!

1 comment:

Emily Lu said...

It looks like you had good time, despite the boo boo on your nose. You are so cute in your costume. I have been sneaking in Jared's candy and getting the lollipops, they are my favorite.I miss you and hope to see you soon.

Emily