Blog Background

Monday, October 13, 2008

Luke and Morganne and the "baby"


Luke and Morganne played SO WELL together this weekend while we were helping the Hills move into their house. They were so sweet and their favorite thing was to chase each other around the hallway. This is how I imagine their conversation to go....
"I know you don't expect us to sit around on this bench all night while you all are moving the Hills into their new house! I mean, how good do you think two toddlers can be?"
"Morganne, check out your space saver high chair seat....they haven't set this up yet...I think I have an idea for this.....Have a seat..."
Morganne is thinking "Wow, what a great guy! I am in heaven."
Luke is thinking "Ok, enough with this, is it MY turn now?!"
"Hey Morganne, Let's go THAT way!"
"I think that the baby needs a turn, what do you think?"


Morganne says "Are you SURE you are buckling the baby in right? Do I need to come around and do it?"
"WEEEE.....are you having fun baby?  I think we hit a bump in the road. Morganne, you are getting some good practice in since your baby brother will be here in just a few months. I know you will be a great big sister!"

No comments: