Blog Background

Thursday, October 9, 2008

NYC with Mimi and Popi!

My Mimi and Popi came up to see me for ONE WHOLE WEEK! We got to stay in the city and were just a few blocks from Columbus Circle AND Times Square. If it looks like I am unhappy in this first picture, I kind of was. When Mommy was getting me out of the chair, my leg got caught. This is one of the only pictures of all five of us because Daddy had to keep going back and forth on the train back home so that he could go to all of his classes. 
We did A LOT of eating and by A LOT I mean at least 3 courses and desserts at lunch AND dinner. I was a trooper through it all! 
Mimi and Popi took me to Central Park the day that Mom and Dad went to the Young Frankenstein matinee. The carousel was awesome!
I was just so happy to be able to run around and get out of the high chair! I think Mimi was telling me a secret. 
Are we done with the eating yet???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luke... you are absolutely adorable! I can't believe how big you are getting. I love your little Alabama sweatsuit you have on in the first picture of this post. ROLL TIDE, little man!