Blog Background

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Luke's Favorite Things from Last weekend

A room with a view! Our room overlooked the heart of Times Square and I was totally entertained by watching all of the buses and taxi's zoom around. It was great to be able to watch things from 41 floors up!

My all time favorite thing from last weekend was riding up and down the glass elevator. I would get so excited as soon as the doors would open and I got to get on. Since we were on the 41st floor, there was a lot of riding time. On our last day, Mom and Dad let me ride a few extra times since I thought this was the greatest thing ever!
I also got to ride on the huge ferris wheel that is inside the Toys R Us in Times square. It was great! I think that roller coaster are in my near future. I am a total dare devil!
I have been a lot of places and tried alot of fruit cups, but Bottega Del Vino has the BEST fruit bowl in the world. It is chock full of all kinds of berries (which is my favorite fruit variety.)
Shhhh......I rode a couple of taxis with out a car seat! I know it was not totally safe, but man was it awesome!
Nope, mom and dad did not put me in here. I pulled the drawers out all by myself and hopped right in!

No comments: