Blog Background

Monday, July 21, 2008

Movie in the Park


A couple of times during the summer, the Irvington parks department shows a movie in the park. This week they were showing Shrek the 3rd, so the Paynes and the Metcalfes decided to check it out. 
The girls relaxed.......while the boys threw the frisbee.


Check out the movie screen behind me. We put down a blanket and got ready for the show!
I relaxed and watched the show for a little while, but the movie actually started AFTER my bedtime. So about 40 minutes into the movie, I was ready for bed and since I refuse to sleep when ANY thing else is going on, we decided to call it a night and head back up the hill to our house. Dave and Annie decided to call it an early night too, since the baby-to-be needed to get to sleep as well. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute and fun! Your little family is precious!