Blog Background

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ashley and Richard's Wedding

Check out the happy couple as they dance their first dance at their reception at the Club.
My Great Grandmother Marion kept me while the rest of the fam went to the Adams/Davidson wedding on Saturday night. I had such a good time swinging, eating dinner, and trying to open all the doors to make a quick escape out of the den, but I especially like the rocking and singing before I went to sleep. 
Swimming in the pool just a few hours before the wedding began. Mom loves this "action" shot!
This is a picture of Mommy in the Alabama room. Yes, the Adams are HUGE AL fans and they had a room dedicated to it at the reception.  The Grooms cake was the AL football field and they had popcorn (my mom's all time FAVORITE snack) and even little mini- hot dogs with all the fixin's. They even had little "krystal" burgers and fries at one point!



No comments: