Blog Background

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

14 facts at 14 months!

Whew! It has been a fast 14 months. I can't believe I am 14 months old today! Here are some random fun facts about me!
1. Finally, just shy of 14 months, on July 7th I decided it was time to really walk without any coaxing and I haven't looked back since!
2. My favorite toys are the big people toys, i.e., cell phones, TV remotes, Wii remotes, printer buttons, the buttons on the TV. Pretty much all of the things that Mom and Dad DON'T want me to have. I will also pass up every toy on the floor just to play with an empty puff container or piece of paper. 
3. The only cat who will tolerate me in small doses is the three legged one, Trinity. She will let me pull and tug for a few minutes, but when I start my high pitched screech and come away with a fist full of fur she has had enough and runs for cover. 
4. I seem to favoring my right hand, but it is too soon to tell in that department, I guess. 
5. I can say the following words, Dada, Momma, Hi and Uh (the first part of uh-oh).
6. My favorite thing to watch is the Baby Einstein Baby Wordsworth- Things around the House DVD. There is a puppet that looks just like Trinity. 
7. I make the cutest little "happy" laugh whenever we go "bye-bye" out the front door. I am just as happy once we finally make it back home from whatever it is that we have been doing. Most likely we have gone to the library or to Target.  
8. No matter how tired I am, when the car shuts off I wake right up (even out of a deep sleep) to see what's happening next. I don't want to miss anything EVER!
9. I sleep for 11-12 hours a night and on most days I take a mid-morning nap and late afternoon nap. I am in bed by 8:30pm almost every night. 
10. Any time I see that the bath room door is open, I make a bee line toward the toilet. Much to my parents dismay, I have actually made it there a few times just to splash around. Luckily, my parents are always just a step behind.
11. I clap for ANYthing-- when I listen to iTunes, when music comes on during TV shows or commercials, even when I hear people clapping on the radio. 
12. I don't have time for diaper changes anymore. I squirm and roll over mid diaper change which makes it almost impossible for anyone to change me!
13. I have learned how to do zerberts and I try to get mommy and daddy on their belly's all the time. I haven't quite gotten the blowing part down, but I think this is such a fun game!
14. If I see anyone with an oreo in their hand, you had better be willing to share. I had a little taste last week and I am hooked! 

1 comment:

Janet said...

OK I am reading your blog again...it is usually something I do daily at work, so I have missed it this summer. What a cutie walking and I LOVE the shoes! Take care!