Blog Background

Saturday, July 5, 2008

4 th of July Festivities 2008!




Mmmm....when do we cut the American Flag cake?!....I'm hungry!!!

Family Fun at the Irvington Park! There was a live band, an ice cream truck, and a tent with hamburgers and hot dogs. We got to the park at about 7pm and by 8:30pm the park was packed! It was so much fun and since we were right on the water, the heat actually wasn't too bad. They said it was going to rain and so far so good---just a little over cast. I loved playing on the blanket with mommy, listening to the music, and swinging on the swings, of course! 

What a perfect little toddler foot!

My friend Morganne and her mom and dad even dropped by the watch the fireworks! 

Question of the day?.....Will I like the fireworks or not?........


Answer:.....I actually did NOT like the fireworks at first. The lights were pretty cool, but the loud noises were not so great. After a few minutes of fussing, I got used to them and thought they were OK. But then as soon as the fireworks started, it started to rain as well! So there we were in our rain jackets watching these really LOUD lights in the sky! Are we having fun yet?

Whew!....it is WAY past my bedtime!.... Is anyone else tired?

2 comments:

christy gale said...

Great job on the cake Jess. Love the pic of Luke yawning. Miss you guys.

M.M. said...

too cute!

MM