Blog Background

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Scrapbook Pages

Mom has been working like crazy to get "caught up" on her scrapbooking and she actually is up to date, which makes her very happy. She is actually thinking about trying to make some head way on some heritage pages, but that is a HUGE undertaking, so that hasn't happened yet. Anyway, here are a few pages that she has done over the past couple of weeks. The first one is the montage of me with Fred the Duck every month of my first year. 
"A Tree Grows in Georgia"  While down in GA this past March, Papaw, Daddy and I planted a red leaf maple in Mamaw and Papaw's front yard in honor of me :)
"R&R"  A couple of pages of our time at the Cape with the Hills and Metcalfes
"Water Baby '08"  Some pics of me in the water this summer.

3 comments:

christy gale said...

great pages. love the font on a tree grows in georgia.

Anonymous said...

Jess: I love the new scrapbook pages. They are great... you are so talented.

Ava Leigh and Lila Anne said...

Mommy loves your scrapbook and is getting ready to hit mine hard. You've provided some great ideas!!! She thinks you are so creative. One of these days she may even update my blog! You guys look like you are having lots of fun together. We miss you!!!!