Blog Background

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mimi and Popi visit

Last week my Mimi and Popi came up from Alabama to visit me (Well, they came to see my mommy and daddy too, but mostly just to see me...haha. Just Kidding, it was my mom's birthday so they came up for that, too!)
While Mimi and Popi were here we went out to eat, went shopping at the Westchester, watched the Olympics, hung out at our house, walked around our town,  and on Saturday we took a tour of West Point. It is only about 40 minutes north of where we live, and Popi really wanted to see it. We took a tour of the campus and got to see some really cool buildings. My favorite part was when we would get off the bus and I could do some more walking. I like to stay in constant motion.
Daddy was behind the camera, so he didn't get in hardly any pictures.
I made it to two out of the three dinners, but on Saturday night Uncle Dave and Aunt Annie stayed with me while Mimi and Popi took mom and dad out for mom's birthday. These were some flowers down by the Red Hat Restaurant on the Hudson river where we ate on Friday night.

No comments: