Blog Background

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Too Late for Happy New Year?


Happy Twenty Twelve!!!! Hahaha! Yep, we are over two months in to 2012 and I am just now blogging since well before Thanksgiving! Oh well, that's the way it goes, I guess. We have been super busy and I just haven't felt like putting forth the effort, but after some urging from Jeremy, I will TRY to put some pics up semi-regularly ;) Lots of fun things have been going on and I would like to say that I will go back and recap, Thanksgiving, Christmas, NOLA/BCS championship, and everything in between, but for now... I much get back to living this crazy little life of ours!

2 comments:

christy gale said...

What cuties! Glad you posted that! They look so cute in their party clothes!

anniemetcalfe said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! I miss my little love bugs faces!!!!!