Blog Background

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day 2012! "I love you because..."



I interviewed Luke and asked him to fill in the blank about all of our close family members. These are all direct quotes! Enjoy!

"I Love (insert name here) because......"

Lucy: I love Lucy because she crawls all around.

Daddy: I love daddy because I just love him so much, I cannot stop!

Mommy: I love you because you pick me up everyday from school.

Mimi: I love Mimi because she takes me to school everyday.

Doc: I love Doc because he does nice things for me like lets me watch my shows.

Liz: I love Liz because every time she comes over, she brings Collin, my little buddy!

Collin: I love Collin because he's really good.

Kyle: I love Kyle because he takes care of Collin until his work opens.

Paddy: I love Paddy because I want him to see my fire truck.

Alan: I love Alan when she comes over everyday with Patrick and we do fun things like play outside.

Gran Marion: I love Gran Marion because she comes over everyday to play with me.

Gran Betty: I love Gran Betty because she comes over some days, but not all days and she lets me play in her room.

Gran Jack: I love Gran Jack because he comes over with Gran Betty and I see him at church.

Mamaw: I love mamaw because she is nice to me.

Papaw: I love Papaw because he tickles me like Doc does!

Christy: I love Christy because she calls us.

Alyssa: I love Alyssa because she lives in Georgia and I just love her.

Madison: I love Madison because she do's nice things to me.

Jared: I love Jared because he plays with me when I'm at Georgia.

Emily: I love Emily because she loves me and she taught me how to shake my booty!

3 comments:

Elizabeth M. Saunders said...

Hilarious! What a little character!

christy gale said...

I Love Luke because he has got the best laugh and always smiling. Love Aunt Christy

Natalie said...

LOVE this!!!