Blog Background

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Baby Kaitlyn is here!

Baby Kaitlyn was born this past Thursday. She was 7 pounds and 19.5 inches! We went to see them at Greenwich Hospital in Greenwich, CT---the same hospital where Luke was born. Mom and Dad are doing great, considering how sleep deprived you are those first few weeks  :)
As I said when Baby Braydon was born just a short week ago, I LOVE holding these newborn babies!!! They are just the sweetest thing! I hate to say how cliche this sounds, but it takes me back to when Luke was this small, although I know he was, it is hard to remember him THIS tiny!
Luke was EXTREMELY shy when we went into the hospital room on Friday night, but as soon as he realized that it was his Annie, he climbed right into bed with her. He leaned back and took it all in. It was the cutest thing, but nothing was cuter than this precious little girl!

No comments: