Blog Background

Thursday, January 1, 2009

12.24

Jeremy and I met Paddy, Doc, and Michael at Picklefish for some yummy white chicken pizza , while Mom stayed at the house so that Luke could get a nap. 
At 5pm we went to the Candlelight service at Spring Hill and since Luke's cold was in full swing, Mimi stayed home with him so that the little ones in the nursery could be spared the germs. PS. You won't see anyone you know in this pic, b/c I "borrowed" this off the internet b/c I didn't have my camera in church, not that I would have taken a picture even if I had it with me. There was a serious rain storm when we left for church, but I was so happy that we went b/c the candlelight service is one of my very favorite services to attend.
After church, it was on t0 Laurie and Randy's house (Uncle Jeff and Aunt Janet's sister and her husband) for some Christmas Eve gumbo, shrimp, oysters, and other dips and snacks. Mimi left around 9 with the baby, so that he could get in bed for Santa. Jeremy, Doc, and I left around 11:30, so that we could get a good nights rest for Christmas morning, while Paddy, Liz and Kyle stayed at the party until the wee hours of the morning playing guitars, singing, and hanging out on the awesome back porch!

No comments: