Blog Background

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We have walkage!!!



Guess what?....Mom says we can officially say that I am walking now!  I took a few steps on my birthday, but it seemed to be on "accident." Since then I have taken a few steps here and there, but now I am actually walking on purpose and LOVING it, taking anywhere from 3 to 10 steps and even taking my hand off of the the couch every once in a while. Mom tried to get a video of me walking tonight, but wasn't at a really good angle, so this is the best she has for the moment. I am sure there will be more postings to come!

3 comments:

Joy said...

I can't wait to see him walking when y'all come next week!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a toddler on your hands now!!! Can't wait to see y'all!

M.M. said...

yay for walking! good luck with that!!! :)