Blog Background

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Dear Daddy,
I know that everyone says that they have the best daddy in the whole world, but little do they know that I really do have the best one. Thank you for reading to me, (especially the one about the about the very lazy ladybug), making me laugh, playing the guitar for me, giving me nice long baths, changing the batteries in all of my toys that run out of steam,  sharing your popsicles with me (and your ice cream when mommy isn't looking), for taking me to church, for keeping mommy happy, and most importantly, for loving me as only you can---just to mention a few! I know that God sent me to you and mommy and I am so happy to be a part of this family. Happy Father's Day, Daddy!
Love, Luke

1 comment:

Eddie said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Snif, Snif...let me wipe away the tears.

Happy Father's Day my little bro.