Blog Background

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Our Little Pilgrim!!!


Friday morning the 3 and 4 years olds had their annual Thanksgiving Program! I was super excited about it and Luke was, too! He has been practicing his songs for weeks now... He loves music class with Ms. Lori! The three years olds were Pilgrims and the 4 year olds were Indians! Mimi, Jeremy and I were there, of course, but I was so happy that all of the great grandparents, Mae Mae, Gran Jack and Gran Betty, could be there, as well!



I was so impressed by how well all of the kids processed in!


The program was precious! I was amazed by how many songs they sang! Most of the songs had hand motions and sign language with them and you could really tell how hard they have been practicing! (Luke is on the middle row, the third one in from the right.)


I was SO proud of my little man and I could tell he enjoyed it as much as we did.


After the program, it was time to head back to his school room for a Thanksgiving feast!

No comments: