Blog Background

Friday, July 10, 2009

"Pee Pee Potty!"

Last night, I pee'd in the big boy potty!!! I have been asking to go to the potty at almost every diaper change for a few weeks now, but all I had ever done was sit on the potty and immediately say "all done" even though nothing happened. Mom and Dad happily sat me down at each and every request. Well, last night I asked to "potty" and after a few seconds, I actually PEE PEE'D! I was so proud of myself and mom and dad were cheering me on. I went straight down stairs to tell mimi and doc and then had to call mamaw and papaw and told them "pee pee potty!"  Mom and Dad are going to buy me my very own potty tomorrow since this potty is a little too big for me! Wish me luck!!!

5 comments:

christy gale said...

Way to go Luke, I knew you could do it. We are cheering for you.

The Berni Family said...

YAY!! Congrats to you (and Mommy and Daddy). What a great day!!

Annie said...

Oh my goodness!!!! We are so proud! Goodluck with the potty!!!

Unknown said...

That is an embarassing photo which should convieniantly refind the light of day during his teenage years.

Laura said...

Potty training HAS to be the biggest trial of motherhood! You are doing the right thing...just letting him think it is his idea..! Have fun! :-) Laura