Blog Background

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Baby Bump 29 weeks!



What a difference a month makes!!!Like magic my belly seemed to just pop out one day. Kinda like baking a turkey, LOL. It was almost overnight. I catch people looking at my belly now and smiling. The baby seems to be doing great. Not only can Jeremy feel the baby, but now you can actually see him move my belly. One of my favorite things to do is to lean back and just watch my belly jump and move. I can't believe he will be here in just a few months!

1 comment:

Holli said...

Hey guys! Jessica you are looking so cute! Enjoy those little movements (and big ones!) in your belly because as much as you can't wait to see him you will miss feeling him in your belly! It is such a blessing to experience that miracle! Can't wait to see you guys!